I have an account from the previous contest. Can I use this account or do I have to register for this contest?
- You can use the same account.
I registered for The Forex Championship 2012/2013, I started trading but I can’t find my name on the ranking. Why?
- The rankings and the player list are updated every night between 23:00 and 02:00 CET. Therefore it can take up to one day for the system to insert your name in the ranking.
I cannot login. What should I do?
- Please ensure that you are using the correct username and password (username and password are case sensitive)
- Ensure that you login to the correct platform. Go to Login page.
- If the problem persists, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, providing your login and the exact error message you are getting.
I forgot my password. What should I do?
- Please go to retrieve forgotten password page.
When I login, I receive an error message. What should I do?
- Please fill in the Contact Form with the error message.
What is the minimum transaction?
- The minimum transaction is 1 million for The Currencies, 150 ounces for Gold (XAU/USD) and 9,000 ounces for Silver (XAG/USD). Transactions on The Metals will consume five (5) times more margin than transactions on The Currencies.
I tried to execute a trade but the following error message appeared “server is in consultation mode”. What does that mean?
- Please note that the contest trading hours are as follows:
- Monday – Thursday: 02.00 – 22.45 CET
- Friday: 02.00 – 21.45 CET
I am trying to execute a trade but the system doesn’t allow it.
- Please note that the maximum transaction volume per day is EUR 50 million. Should you reach this limit you will no longer be able to execute trades until the following trading day. You can check this on your account by clicking on “My Reports” (left hand side in the account menu) and choosing “Transaction History”.
Why are my open positions closed each evening?
- As per point 3.3 of The Forex Championship 2012/2013 Regulations, all open positions are closed at the end of the trading day.
This cannot be changed as it is a default setting
- You are eligible to win FXMiles by ranking between 1st and 15th best monthly performer (Monthly Ranking) or between 1st and 10th best yearly performer (General Ranking). Each month, you can also earn FXMiles if you are one of the 5 best performers on one trading day. Each day you can win FXMiles if you are one of the top 50 best performers of the day. Once you reach 1,000 FXMiles, you have up to 30 days to convert them into a real account or request a gift card. Other prizes will also be distributed from time to time by The Forex Championship during the course of the season
- You have 30 days from the date of the publication of the result to claim your prize.
How can I claim my prize?
- FXMiles can only be exchanged in tranches of 1,000 either against a real Trading Account (Free Margin Account) or against a Gift Card.
- Gift Card
- Should you wish a Gift Card, you are requested to email email@example.com and attach proof of address and Passport or ID Card.
- Real Trading Account
- In order to claim a Free Margin Trading Account, you are required to fill in the account opening documentation of our partner RTFX. This can be found under the following link: http://www.rtfx.com/forex-trading-services/accounts/open-forex-silver-account
- Once filled in, please send the account opening documentation together with a copy of your passport and a recent utility bill (not older than 6 months) as a proof of address to the following address:
16th September Square
MALTA – EU
- Once all documents have been received, RTFX will process the opening of your real account and credit your prize winning.
- If you already have an enabled account with RTFX you only need to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your prize.
I do not have a passport. Can I send a copy of my ID or driver’s license?
- Yes, you can send a copy of your ID card (back and front). The copy of the ID Card needs to be certified, showing the official stamp, the date and the signature of the official and stating “true copy”. Driving licenses are not accepted.
If I win more than once, do I have to open another account?
- If you have already an enabled real money account with RTFX you have only to send an email to email@example.com to claim your prize.